Having deep knowledge of your competitors’ content and social media marketing programs can mean the difference between the success and failure of your own program. Competitive analysis is a critical component of your strategic planning process and give you visibility into your competitive environment.
What’s included in Tempesta Media’s competitive analysis?
Our analysis will examine your designated competitors’ content and social media marketing programs in order to identify areas of strength, weakness, and opportunity for your company.
These insights can also help you avoid many of your competitors’ mistakes. Below is a small sampling of what our competitor analysis can do:
- Measure your program’s progress against your competition. Establish internal benchmarks for success.
- Identify areas where you are doing well and where your program has hidden gaps. Modify your strategy to exploit opportunities.
- Uncover secrets that your competitors are employing to obtain an advantage over you. Develop programs to neutralize their power.
- Receive specific, actionable recommendations that can drive results quickly and cost-effectively.
Tempesta Media’s competitive analysis sets you up for success
Unlike tools available from other companies, Tempesta Media’s competitive analysis goes further. As part of our managed solution, the analysis provides you with data, insights and actionable recommendations:
- Parallel analyses across your top competitors.
- Evaluation of the data by our content marketing strategists to uncover hidden value.
- One-on-one consultation to walk you through findings and suggestions.
- Recommendations for ROI (return on investment) hurdles.
- Recommendations aligned with your overall strategy and objectives.
Learn how our managed service can be the solution for you
Tempesta Media offers a comprehensive managed solution for companies in the financial services, business services, and healthcare sectors. If your company is looking for a way to drive ROI from content, social media, and influencer marketing, our managed service solution may be a fit for you. Learn more about our managed service.