A full-service marketing agency can supplement your team where you need it most.
E-commerce continues to boom and grow exponentially. In 2020, retailers saw a whopping 25.7% surge in online sales, and projections expect 2021 will see an additional 16.8% climb. Sales are expected to be more than $4.9 trillion by year’s end. While the statistics are strong, it also means competition will increase. To make your mark in an already crowded online space, you’ll want to take specific steps to stand out from the competition. A full-service marketing agency can help. Here’s how.
What are 5 ways a full-service marketing agency can help you stand out in a competitive online space?
1. Identify your audience
To start, your partner can help you identify and get to know your target audience to gain a clear understanding of them. Once the ideal customer is understood, you can move forward:
- Pinpoint the pain point of your target audience.
- Flesh out the solution you plan to offer them.
- Identify the demographics you want to target.
- Write a sentence to describe your ideal customer.
After completing your audience profile, you can begin to strategize and plan for their customer journey. An experienced marketing agency can help you work this out too.
2. Set goals and objectives
The ultimate goal for any business is to increase revenue and boost profits. However, to achieve those results, you need to take specific steps. The path to online success won’t happen overnight. To reach the end game, set goals and objectives, such as:
- Identify ways to increase organic traffic.
- Uncover methods to gain leads.
- Improve conversion rates.
- Boost customer lifetime value.
- Lower customer acquisition costs.
- Discover channels to catch consumers’ eyes.
Tangible metrics will help you track what’s working in your marketing strategy and, perhaps more importantly, what isn’t working. This way, you can pivot to try something else. A content marketing expert can help you with all of the above.
3. Plan a content marketing strategy
To gain better visibility online, a good plan is necessary to succeed. Developing a content marketing strategy designed to encompass a variety of approaches will help get you there. Your partner can help you build a strategy from the ground up and:
- Determine delivery channels.
- Develop a style guide.
- Create a content schedule.
- Establish a social media presence and management.
- Plan and deliver targeted content.
- Analyze the performance of all marketing channels.
Ultimately, strategizing your content can result in a more prominent web presence, increase interest, boost outreach and position you as a thought leader. Furthermore, it’ll help you to build stronger – and better – relationships with your customers.
4. Develop a comprehensive SEO strategy
Search engine optimization is a vital part of an online marketing strategy. It’s highly effective, drives web traffic, and spurs online growth. A full-service content marketing agency can help:
- Ensure your website’s pages are SEO optimized and use good keywords.
- Develop a blog with a steady stream of content your customers want.
- Stand out against competitors as a thought leader and expert in your field.
Your knowledgeable content marketing partner will also make certain you stick to best SEO optimization practices while avoiding the biggest SEO mistakes. As a result, you’ll enjoy better Google (and other search engines) indexing.
5. Integrate automation
The more you can automate, the better. You’ll be able to dedicate your resources to other important tasks, such as personalized customer service and pursuing core competencies. Your managed service provider partner can streamline the content process and develop a seamless approach to boost your online visibility.
It’s difficult for many companies to bolster their web visibility to attract online customers. However, with a good content marketing strategy and an expert partner to help, you’ll soon find your company achieving the results you want.
Tempesta Media is a full-service marketing agency and will work with you to achieve your online marketing goals. We invite you to contact us today. Learn more about how we can help you boost your brand’s web visibility. We’re happy to answer any questions.