Scaling your business is challenging, but content marketing services can supplement your team and meet your needs so you can grow and succeed efficiently.
Maybe you’ve been in business for decades, but times are changing and you may not be sure how to reach younger audiences. Or maybe your business has gotten off the ground somewhat recently, but you still haven’t quite figured out who your buyers are. In either case and everywhere in between, content marketing services can make a surprising difference. Content marketing is all about creating useful content that reaches your prospective buyers where they are and helps you grow your business.
What is content marketing?
Content marketing involves developing materials and sharing them with your audience online. For example, you might share blogs, social media posts, videos, or other multimedia content.
The purpose of your content marketing efforts is to engage with your audience to attract, convert, and retain customers.
Every blog post and video should guide and nurture your audience to help them make a buying decision. If you need help creating excellent content, you might want to look into hiring a content marketing services partner.
Who is your target audience for content marketing?
- Personal loans.
- Checking and savings.
- Lines of credit.
- Home mortgages.
- Corporate loans.
- Wealth management.
You also need to answer questions like:
- What age range am I trying to sell to? Gen Z and millennials looking to build their savings and buy their first home? Or perhaps Gen X looking for retirement services? Startup businesses wanting to scale?
- What geographic area am I targeting? Do your services only reach regionally? Are you a credit union that focuses on the local community? Or can your online solutions cater to anyone in the US?
- What is the typical behavior of my audience? Are they smart with money or looking for guidance? What do they like to spend their money on?
Similarly, if your field is healthcare, you might need a healthcare content marketing strategy to help you find the target audience for the specific services you offer. Then you can make sure your content reaches them effectively.
Benefits of content marketing services
- Post and distribute effective content.
- Engage with your audience, which translates to better growth rates for your company and more leads.
Here are a few of the goals you can accomplish with professional content marketing services.
Achieve higher expertise, authority, and trust
Define brand personality
- Know what your company stands for, what your values are, and what drives you and your team to deliver on your promises to your customer.
- Allow your customers to understand and appreciate your brand personality.
Content marketing helps you weave a story about your brand. Once you’ve settled on your brand personality, content marketing services can help you use it consistently.
Close gaps in the conversion funnel
Develop stronger brand loyalty
Enhance accessibility for a broader audience
- Offer options that will appeal to different types of customers.
- Support the needs of all your audience members.
- Consider how you are deploying those digital resources.
- Blog posts.
- Live Q&A.
- Social media posts.
Expand brand awareness
- Invite your audience to engage in your brand community.
- Engage with your audience, which can encourage loyalty while growing your army of brand advocates.
Foster better conversion rates
Generate more quality leads
- Understanding your audience.
- Creating a content marketing strategy.
- Effectively using your blog to raise brand awareness.
Increase organic search traffic
Increase social media engagement and PR results
- Strengthen the way you interact with your customers.
- Build and reinforce customer loyalty.
- Increase your sales.
How do content marketing services work?
- Engage with the audience.
- Help them understand the value of your products and services.
- Educate them on their problem and potential solutions.
The goal here is to establish yourself as a thought leader and a helpful giver of advice. You want to establish authority at this stage so that the audience will begin to trust your expertise and return to you for further information.
- Educate your audience.
- Help them understand which features will best meet their needs.
- Help them differentiate the option that’s best for them.
At this point, the audience is actively looking for a solution to their problem. They understand the issue they’re having and are now searching for the best way to solve the problem. Here is where you want to plant your solution in their head.
How to get started with content marketing
You’ll soon find that your content marketing efforts are much more manageable than you expected. Here’s how to get started.
Identify your target audience
In financial services content marketing, as mentioned above, you might be targeting prospects who are interested in a mortgage, a loan or other credit scenarios.
In healthcare content marketing, you may target low-income patients, or maybe you are in B2B healthcare, so you may want to reach hospitals, clinics, or other organizations. Whatever your industry, you will need to:
- Develop a profile of the ideal customer.
- Deliver compelling content that will inspire them to move forward.
Often, you can find content marketing services that specialize in your field.
Determine your digital assets
- Consider which assets and formats will best deliver your message.
- Size and optimize your digital assets so that they can best showcase your content on the platforms.
In financial services content marketing, you might rely on social media posts, blog posts, and white papers to connect with your clients.
In healthcare content marketing, you might post website content or send emails to encourage prospective patients to schedule an appointment.
Build your editorial content
Determine distribution channels
- Look at demographics and behavior to determine where your audience spends their time, and focus on those first.
- Consider posting on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, as those are some of the most generally popular platforms.
- Remember that you don’t need to have a presence on every platform. While you want to be accessible, don’t waste resources on channels that won’t give you an ROI.
- Take advantage of analytics and data to find out what channels work best for your needs.
Develop best practices
- Conduct research to determine which topics are most interesting to your audience.
- Focus on readability.
- Keep content simple and helpful.
- Write for people, not just search engines.
- Develop a persona as necessary.
- Use imagery effectively.
- Publish unique and compelling content.
- Make your content responsive.
- Use concise, action-oriented language.
- Target optimal keywords.
- Use credible, timely sources.
Partner with an expert
Signs that your business needs help with content marketing
Your audience is not first
Aim to improve the lives of your audience members.
You haven’t determined the makeup of your target audience
Your company website and blog don’t look professional
- The website domain is confusing or convoluted.
- Your website template looks outdated.
- The site takes forever to load.
- It’s not clear who your audience is.
- You don’t have a good system for searching your website.
- There are spelling and formatting errors.
- Set up a custom domain name.
- Use a compelling template.
- Optimize the site for fast loading.
- Target your audience with your language and graphics.
- Proofread and edit the content on your site.
You don’t optimize your content
Tempesta Media services and features
At Tempesta Media, we are a full-service content marketing services partner that can help you at any stage of your journey.
- Voice Profiles™. Our comprehensive Voice Profile questionnaire helps us understand your company’s voice by gathering details about your values, solutions, and perspectives. It’s an essential step that allows us to deliver the high-quality content you need.
- Writer auditions. We offer you an audition functionality so you can test the quality of a writer’s work before we add them to your content marketing team. Writer auditions are the best way to assess whether a writer will deliver the voice and content you need.
- Competitor analysis. You can’t develop and optimize your content marketing efforts in a vacuum. Your competitors are going after the same audience with their marketing strategies. That means you must regularly conduct a competitive analysis to learn from and react to those efforts.
- Dynamic content calendar. Your editorial calendar is an essential part of your content marketing efforts. This dynamic content calendar lets you track due dates, content production, and distribution channels in one place.
- Order from 13 different types of content. We offer a variety of content types for every stage of your sales funnel. With our pool of talent, we can support your content needs across industries and topics. We make it easy for you to develop the content you need for your content marketing campaigns.
- Editing-only for content you create. Tempesta Media offers editing services to quickly optimize your content. We remove errors while standardizing your language and formatting. We also optimize for brand and voice, promote readability, and streamline production.
- Unlimited revisions. With unlimited revisions, we ensure you’re satisfied with the content you’ve ordered. We work to provide quality, well-researched content, with your satisfaction guaranteed. We’re dedicated to your success, so we work to give you the best possible results.
- Defined content turnaround times. We offer clearly defined content turnaround times. You’re never left wondering or guessing. You’ll know when to expect the content you need for your content marketing campaign based on your editorial calendar.
- Multiple content download formats. As a special benefit of our content marketing services, we offer a range of digital assets, such as blog posts, emails, social media posts, and more. We make the content you need available in PDF, HTML, RTF, and DOCX formats.
- LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Content marketing via the most popular social media channels can be a full-time job. We offer comprehensive recommendations for publishing on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Our services support the types of content you need for each platform.
- Curated and custom social posts. We develop the best curated and custom social posts to reach your audience. Our services generate interest, but we also boost traffic to your business as a full-service marketing agency. Our team of professionals can create the social posts you need to drive traffic and encourage engagement.
- Post scheduling and management. We consult with you to optimize your social media post scheduling and management. We can help you determine which social media platforms your company will post to, as well as the frequency at which you will post. We can take you through the entire process, from creation through distribution and optimization.
- Employee Advocacy Program. Our Employee Advocacy Program fosters authenticity and trust from the ranks of your employees. You can tap into the power of social media. Those voices personify the strategic approach and culture of your company and add a personal touch.
- Fan Manager Program. You may not have the time and resources to support an in-house Fan Manager Program. We provide this important content marketing service for your company at a low cost. It’s a great way to propel action and engagement.
- Brand Ambassador Program. Our Brand Ambassador Program highlights and supports a customer-product-service relationship. We help you manage ambassadors who have influence over a large audience. It takes special care to ensure the ambassador embodies your corporate identity and represents your values, image, and ethics.
- WordPress and HubSpot. We take care of all the elements of content writing and editing, and we even make it easy for you to publish content via WordPress, making the process quick and easy.
- Google Analytics. If you fail to use Google Analytics effectively, you can experience detrimental effects. This means you may not see an increase in traffic and you may not know where your traffic comes from. We allow you to track and optimize your content with this integration. You can track your publications to see what topics are performing and what areas you are lacking in. Ultimately, you can use this data to improve organic searches, bounce rate, and average session duration.
- Content analytics. Our content analytics platform allows you to review and measure content performance metrics so you can optimize your messaging to resonate with your audience and inspire them to buy. We offer insights and understanding about your customers so you can learn what your prospects want. Our wealth of content analytics allows you to make better decisions about your business growth and development.
- Social media analytics. Our social media analytics services allow you to track your progress. We look at your comments, cost per lead, follow count, and impressions. We also consider your lead conversion rate, likes, mentions, number of customer service issues resolved, and share of voice.
- Influencer analytics. Our influencer analytics services allow you to track audience growth factors. We look at conversions, referral traffic, and various engagement KPIs to help you identify the top-performing influencers.