Manager, Influencer Programs
Do something that matters.
Tempesta Media is a leading provider of content and influencer marketing solutions. Through our revolutionary technology platform and more than 20,000 continuously vetted professional writers and influencers, we help more than 5,000 companies tap into the power of content and influencer marketing to drive revenue. Headquartered in Chicago, we are a proud graduate of technology incubator 1871.
ABOUT OUR CULTURE
We are on a mission to change the world of digital marketing. We are innovators in both the solutions we provide and the corporate culture we instill in all our employees and stakeholders. The pace is fast, fun and intellectually challenging. As a cutting-edge company, we encourage team members to push the limits of innovation and improve themselves. We combine the innovation and creativity of a start-up environment, with the stability and benefits of an established organization.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Manager, Influencer Programs will be responsible for managing the company’s influencer partnerships and Simple Social Share marketing efforts. The position expectations are:
- 40% partnership management
- 40% Simple Social Share progam management
- 20% Influencer and Content Creator relationship management
The ideal candidate has had previous experience in a start-up environment and has a formal background in social marketing, partner management and program management. The Influencer Manager, Influencer Programs enjoys working in a friendly, fast-paced, creative environment with cutting-edge solutions. This position reports directly to the CEO.
This position is eligible for stock options and to participate in the company’s annual performance incentive plan. Health, dental and vision insurance are available along with PTO, generous holiday schedule, an excellent office location, and regular company events.
The vast majority of the Manager, Influencer Program’s time will be spent on the following areas of responsibility:
- Managing and optimizing our influencer partner distribution channels
- With CEO, planning and executing the onboarding of new Simple Social Share partnerships
- Developing, executing and optimizing influencer and content creator programs
This is not an entry-level role and requires some real-world experience. Initially, this position will not have any staff reporting to it. However, because of the company’s fast growth and demand for our solutions, it is expected that this role will expand to include staff management responsibilities. The position will be located at our corporate headquarters in the Gold Coast and will report directly to the CEO.
- At least 3 years of social, influencer or digital marketing experience
- Previous experience working in cross-functional teams
- Previous experience managing vendor or partner relationships
- Desire to learn and take direction
- Passionate, driven team player
- Always taking the initiative / self-starter
- Honesty, ethics and integrity
- Excellent follow-up/follow-through skills
- Superior oral, written and presentation skills
- Degree in marketing or comparable field
- Must be thoroughly digital marketing, Internet and MS Office savvy
- Enthusiastic, optimistic, self-starter, who genuinely wants to build a successful company, develop their skills and improve the lives of customers and writers
- Media or AdTech experience
- Desires to be financially rewarded for overachievement
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, flat organization with no politics
- Loves learning and applying new knowledge into real-world applications
- Internally-driven and passionate about the work they do
- Team-oriented and feels comfortable working individually and as part of a group
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Careers@TempestaMedia.com. Please include the position title and your name in the subject line of your email.
No recruiters please. Only qualified applicants may contact this job poster.