Demand Generation Specialist
Do something that matters.
Tempesta Media is a leading provider of content and influencer marketing solutions. Through our revolutionary technology platform and more than 17,000 continuously vetted professional writers and influencers, we help more than 4,000 companies tap into the power of content and influencer marketing to drive revenue. Headquartered in Chicago, we are a proud graduate of technology incubator 1871.
ABOUT OUR CULTURE
We are on a mission to change the world of digital marketing. We are innovators in both the solutions we provide and the corporate culture we instill in all our employees and stakeholders. The pace is fast, fun and intellectually challenging. As a cutting-edge company, we encourage team members to push the limits of innovation and improve themselves. We combine the innovation and creativity of a start-up environment, with the stability and benefits of an established organization.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Demand Generation Specialist will be responsible for generating new leads through inbound and paid channels and managing Tempesta Media’s brand. This employee will gain exposure to many different functions within marketing, including, but not limited to, design, inbound marketing, paid marketing campaign management, website management, content marketing strategy, social media, marketing automation, public relations, and branding.
This position serves as a foundational career opportunity within Tempesta Media, as it gives the employee the opportunity to grow with the company.
The compensation and career developments plan are targeted towards overachievers. Tempesta Media offers a competitive benefits package; including stock options, generous paid time off (PTO), health, dental, and vision insurance.
The Demand Generation Specialist’s time will be spent on the following areas of responsibility:
- Create and manage Tempesta Media’s content strategy. This involves developing an editorial calendar and reviewing all content to ensure they are consistent with our company voice.
- Collaborate with peers to manage and design corporate marketing collateral.
- Increase website traffic by utilizing SEO best practices, content marketing, and paid search channels.
- Implement marketing automation and develop nurturing and drip campaigns for various audiences.
- Track analytics and metrics on a weekly and monthly basis. Analyze data to improve the sales funnel and sales journey.
- Suggest innovative ways to attract new customers (marketing campaigns, promotions, etc.)
- Manage corporate website and social media presence across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Stay up to date on inbound marketing, social media, content marketing, and SEO industry trends.
- Design marketing collateral, landing pages, corporate website pages, and other digital medium.
- Evaluate marketing campaign effectiveness with A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Execute key word research and SEO optimization.
- Improve corporate public relations and brand image in the Chicago community and beyond.
The full-time position will be located at our corporate headquarters in Old Town and will report directly to the head of sales.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- MS Office
- Previous CRM experience (e.g. ZOHO, Salesforce)
- Uses social networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Graphics arts software
- HTML and CSS for website applications
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization
- Marketing automation software (e.g. Hubspot, InfusionSoft)
Professional Skills & Expertise
- Previous experience managing marketing campaigns and exceeding lead generation quotas
- Inbound certified
- Strong understanding of digital and social media marketing
- Excellent email communication skills
- Excellent follow-up/follow-through skills
- Superior oral, written and presentation skills
- Previous editing experience (internships or other paid work experience).
- Strong AP Editing skills
- Must have superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be thoroughly proficient with MS Office, social media and Internet savvy.
- Must be an enthusiastic, optimistic, self-starter, who genuinely wants to build a successful company and expand his/her skills.
- Must have an insatiable desire to quickly and completely learn and absorb new concepts, topics and other knowledge.
- Must be detailed oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Must be able to solve problems with a positive attitude and high energy.
- Has a sense of urgency and enjoys working in a fast-paced, flat organization with no politics
- Integrity, ethics
- Creative and innovative
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet project deadlines
- Team player
- Intellectually curious
- Desire to learn and take direction
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Careers@TempestaMedia.com. Please include the position title and your name in the subject line of your email.
No recruiters please. Only qualified applicants may contact this job poster.