Do something that matters.
Tempesta Media is a leading provider of content and influencer marketing solutions. Through our revolutionary technology platform and more than 17,000 continuously vetted professional writers and influencers, we help more than 4,000 companies tap into the power of content and influencer marketing to drive revenue. Headquartered in Chicago, we are a proud graduate of technology incubator 1871.
ABOUT OUR CULTURE
We are on a mission to change the world of digital marketing. We are innovators in both the solutions we provide and the corporate culture we instill in all our employees and stakeholders. The pace is fast, fun and intellectually challenging. As a cutting-edge company, we encourage team members to push the limits of innovation and improve themselves. We combine the innovation and creativity of a start-up environment, with the stability and benefits of an established organization.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Partner Coordinator will be responsible for the success of our partners content and influencer marketing programs. This individual will also be responsible the coordination of Tempesta Media’s internal social media, influencer and content marketing programs.
In addition, the Partner Coordinator will train our partners on the usage of Tempesta Media’s full suite of content and influencer marketing solutions. This is an entry-level position and serves as a foundational career opportunity within Tempesta Media, as it gives the employee the opportunity to gain exposure to multiple departments.
Listed below are key responsibilities associated with the role:
- Perform new partner on-boarding and training.
- Monitor and analyze partner content and influencer marketing programs’ performance and recommend areas for optimization to partners.
- Develop, manage and optimize Tempesta Media’s own content, social and influencer marketing programs (we use our own platform, too!).
- Work with partners to expand their usage of the Tempesta Media platform.
- Perform regular client status calls, regularly collecting and managing partner feedback.
This position provides a great foothold into one of the fastest growing areas of digital marketing. This role truly cuts across the organization interacting with the Service Delivery, Sales & Marketing and Product teams.
- Degree in Communications, advertising, marketing, journalism or related field.
- Loves working with both people and analytical projects.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Passionate about content and influencer marketing
- Must be thoroughly proficient with MS Office, social media and Internet savvy.
- Must be an enthusiastic, optimistic, self-starter, who genuinely wants to build a successful company and expand his/her skills.
- Must have an insatiable desire to quickly and completely learn and absorb new concepts, topics and other knowledge.
- Must be detailed oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Must be able to solve problems with a positive attitude and high energy.
- Any previous internships or job experience working in a start-up environment.
- Strong AP Editing skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, flat technology organization with no politics.
- Team-oriented and feels comfortable working individually and as part of a group.
- Wants his/her efforts to be recognized by leadership as impactful on the company.
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Careers@TempestaMedia.com. Please include the position title and your name in the subject line of your email.
No recruiters please. Only qualified applicants may contact this job poster.