Managing your content marketing program is sometimes a hard goal to accomplish with just your in-house team. Content writing services are viable options to help support your internal endeavors.
A content marketing program is the sum of all the elements you have to make your strategy work. This includes people, instruments, operations and processes (both internal and external) that help you reach your long-term business goals.
When implementing a content marketing program, you should aim to reach these goals using minimum resources to save both time and money, but…
How can you make your content marketing program work?
Content is not the easiest part of marketing. It takes more time, expertise and effort to make it attract the audience and bring results. That’s why you need to know exactly what type of content to create, how you want to use it and who you’re targeting.
You can drive the best results from your content marketing program when you provide your audience the content they are lacking at the exact time and place they need it. This means that your content must always be relevant to your prospect’s lifecycle stage and bring value to them. If you want to attract a professional audience with your content marketing program, you need to…
Cover specific topics in depth to make sure prospects don’t lose their interest
If you’re lucky, you work with a simple product you know everything about. But let’s face it, marketers can’t always know all the nuances of the products they’re promoting and the industries they’re working with. So, if you’re working with a complex offering, you’ll need insights from industry experts. That then begs the question…
Where do you search for industry insights?
There are a few options here:
- Interview colleagues who work with your customers. Find out what questions your prospects are asking and what problems they are dealing with. Try to solve them with your content.
- Interview your customers to find out what to write about. Unfortunately, this sounds a lot easier than it actually is. Customers don’t know what they don’t know, and it’s your job to predict what would be useful to them. So, this not only requires strong interviewer skills but also a lot of industry experience.
- Use the content writing services of an industry expert to get ideas from outside the team, a fresh look at your content program and a holistic approach to content creation.
You can always dive deep into customer interviews and learn what they know and what they would like to know at each stage of interaction with your company. But when you’re expected to bring good results fast, it’s a lot easier to outsource to an industry expert.
You can involve external experts at the planning stage to analyze the competition. At Tempesta Media, we have industry professionals with deep expertise in niche industries. We can help you plan your editorial calendars and develop your content strategy.
When it comes to writing the content itself, you can also…
Try outsourcing it to content writing services
By partnering with a provider for content creation, you:
- Get experience from top experts in your industry.
- Save time. When you outsource content writing, you get an article that has already been checked for spelling and grammar, as well as adherence to your Voice Profile™ and the instructions.
- Save money. Writing is a difficult task for people who aren’t skilled in it. So, if you delegate content writing to a high-level employee without writing skills, you waste a lot of resources by simply taking away the time they could use for their direct responsibilities.
Outsourcing the content planning and writing stages will help you gain more control over your content marketing and bring valuable insights from external experts. The main rule here is to keep your audience and goals in mind and use all your resources to drive excellent results.
If you have a content marketing program or are planning one, download our e-book 100 Mistakes Businesses Make When Starting, Optimizing and Scaling Content Marketing Programs.
This e-book will walk you through the mistakes of hundreds of other companies and the challenges they faced in implementing their content marketing programs. To learn more about how Tempesta Media can help you streamline your content creation process and deliver quality content at scale, contact us today.