Our goal is to ensure that you are satisfied with the content that we create for you. We strive to make the sure the writing style, level of depth, insight, personality, and all the nuances of your brand are captured within the messaging.
If you’d like to request a revision, you are more than welcome to do so.
Everything you need to know about revisions
- We always offer unlimited revisions to ensure that you are happy with the content that you order.
- All revisions are revised by your writing team and editing again by our in-house editors.
- There is no additional cost for revisions.
- Revisions can easily be submitted by uploading a red lined Microsoft Word document or commenting within a text box inside your account on our content marketing platform.
- You will have 7 days to review submitted content for revision. After 7 days, the content is auto-approved and can no longer be revised.
As a Tempesta Media partner, you are receiving access to a pool of highly vetted professional writers that has taken more than five years to build. The writers on your team have been selected because they are strong communicators who are experienced in your industry.
Requesting content revisions from your content provider
As you and your writing team begin working together, the initial content you receive likely will need a round or two of revisions before it is exactly what you want. This revision process enables you to identify things you want to change. Below are recommendations on making the content revision process both effective and clear for all parties:
Using Microsoft Word’s track changes feature
When you review content, you can download a .doc or .pdf version that can be shared with other people in your company. Using Word’s Track Changes and Comment features in documents is a great way to provide feedback for revisions. After you’ve added your comments to the document, you can quickly and easily upload it to your platform interface.
Recommendations for making your writer collaboration productive and effective
- Be as specific as possible about what you want changed. Instead of saying “I don’t like the beginning of the article,” say specifically what you don’t like. Example: “The first paragraph
should include statistics about how common this problem is,” “Start off with an example of the problem that we are trying to solve,” or “Make the first paragraph more active.”
- Be constructive in your criticism. If you think there is a better way to say something in the content, offer a suggestion or an example that will help the writer understand what you want.
- If you feel the writer has missed the point of the content, take a look at your assignment. Were the instructions clear and did they include enough detail to put the writer on the right path? If not, be conscious of this in providing your feedback.
- If the general tone of the content is the issue, say so. For example: If you feel the writer is attempting to be too humorous throughout the article, just say that. Don’t point out every example of the humorous content. A couple of examples will get your point across and save you time.
- Remember that you are working with professional writers and editors who are trying to give you what you want. Show them the same respect and courtesy you would show your coworkers. Comments that come off as overly judgmental, nitpicking, insulting or even abusive can diminish a writer’s enthusiasm for writing for you and likely lead them to quit your team.
Blog writing service where everyone wins
Remember, there are only a finite number of writers qualified to write in your industry, and they are paid based on their performance. By providing courteous and specific feedback, you will be able to get the quality and quantity of content that you want and build a loyal content team.
For most forms of content, turnaround time is 5 business days. This amount of time gives our writers the time they need to provide quality, well-researched work, but it also allows our expert editorial team the opportunity to revise and edit articles before sending them on to you.
- Unhappy with a piece of content? No problem! You are entitled to unlimited revisions. We won’t stop until you’re satisfied.
- When we send you a piece of content for review, you have 7 days to either approve it or send it back for revisions. At the end of that 7 day period, our system will automatically approve the article.
- During the initial onboarding process, expect 2-3 rounds of revisions for each content piece, while we work to optimize your writing team.
- Once we have your optimal writing team in place and your Voice Profile fine-tuned, your revision rate will steadily drop. Post pilot, we have an average of <0.3 revisions per article.