Content marketing is an effective way for businesses to establish credibility. It’s also a great way to build trust and drive visitors to their websites.
Tempesta Media has developed content marketing solutions for every type of business. We give attention to quality and the ability to scale easily.
Tempesta Media – an all-inclusive content marketing service
- Writers with real-world experience and expertise – Tempesta Media writers have worked in the industries that they write about. Thus, they are qualified to provide credible content.
- Unlimited revisions- Clients can request unlimited number of revisions to make sure they meet their content needs.
- Editing – Our team of professionals edit every article to ensure that the content matches the client’s voice, fulfills assignment guidelines and is well-written.
- Voice profile– The “voice” of a business refers to the communication style of its content. Tempesta Media writers will match a company’s voice to maintain brand consistency. Writers adhere to such guidelines to fulfill content goals.
- Personal account manager– We assign an account manager to each client to ensure a constant exchange of information. They are like your content marketing quarterback: they optimize your voice and writing team.
- Plagiarism screening– Our platform screens the content to ensure that it is not duplicated or unoriginal. This saves your company from a potential lawsuit.
- SEO meta descriptions and keywords– We train our writers to include meta descriptions and keywords that are relevant to the content.
- Unlimited use of platform– Clients can use the Tempesta Media platform and its technology for free. The platform is intuitive and easy to use. Finally, an all-inclusive content solution that can help you scale high-quality content.
Why other content marketing companies fall short when it comes to providing the quality you need
The problem with most content marketing companies is that they hardly ever deliver what they promised. Some of the typical issues with these companies include:
- Writers of varying quality – The writing quality varies from good to poor. The reason is that many companies hire freelance writers without vetting their qualifications. This often means that clients must request more revisions and are lucky if those revisions are up to standard.
- Writers lack industry expertise – Many content writing companies hire one-size-fits-all writers who have no experience with specific industries. This results in issues such as legal experts writing content for a medical company. If your company is in a niche industry, it will be nearly impossible to get content that truly engages your niche target audience.
- No voice profiles – Without understanding a client’s voice, it is impossible to create appropriate content for a target audience.
- Additional costs for editing and customer support – Many of these companies charge extra for revisions to content and editing. They also require premier memberships for customer support. Think of this as the Spirit airlines of content marketing – you think you’ve secured a deal until you realize all the hidden costs that come into play.
- Not based in the U.S. – Some content writing companies are based overseas, which means English is not their first language. This will cause many communication problems and also affect content quality.
Unlike Tempesta Media, other content providers lack an easy-to-use technology platform. They also don’t provide clients with a personalized account manager who assures quality control, customer service satisfaction and consistent content delivery.
The problem with hiring freelance content writers
Opting for a content writing solution that includes a heavy reliance on freelancers is a losing proposition because many freelance writers are:
- Unreliable – What happens when a freelance writer decides not to deliver an article? Or becomes unresponsive?
- Poor time managers – Clients will spend a lot of time managing freelance writers to ensure they deliver content that adheres to an editorial calendar.
- Lacking in editing skills – Freelance writers often lack the editing skills necessary to make revisions to content. They also don’t come with a full-service editing department to review content, which means that you could be responsible for the editing – a task that can be time-consuming.
- More likely to plagiarize – Writers who are not vetted often “borrow” content ideas and phrases from professionals. This leaves clients vulnerable to plagiarism accusations and a loss of credibility in their industry. In fact, a study found that plagiarized content on the internet increased from 25% in 2009 to 44% in 2011.
The importance of a content strategy for the future
Content marketing is here to stay. This means the best providers in the industry also help their clients develop a content strategy for the future.
Tempesta Media provides clients with a content strategy that includes:
- Creating a target audience – Who will consume the content and why?
- Determining best formats – Which type of content most effectively communicates a client’s culture and vision? Is it short blog pieces, long-form articles, white papers, e-guides or video tutorials?
- Determining publishing channels – What social media platforms are most appropriate for the content? For example, image-driven content such as short-form videos and photos are ideal for Instagram, which has more than 800 million monthly active users and 8 million Instagram Business profiles. More telling, 25% of Instagram ads are single videos, and engagement levels are the highest for videos that are 30 seconds or shorter. The Tempesta content team understands how to create the appropriate content for social media platforms based on the marketing needs of each client.
- Content management plan – What is the content publishing schedule, and how will businesses analyze return on investment?
The importance of making a wise choice
Content marketing is a key driver of business success. It is important to choose a content marketing company that uses professional writers who deliver outstanding content on time and will not consider a job completed until it meets a client’s needs.