Last Updated on
Content marketing is an effective way for businesses to establish credibility, build trust and drive visitors to their websites. Tempesta Media has developed content marketing solutions for every type of business. Whether a company is implementing a content strategy for this first time or is looking to optimize their content marketing program, a partnership with Tempesta Media provides companies with high quality content in order to scale easily.
Tempesta Media – an all-inclusive content marketing company
- Writers with real-world experience and expertise – Tempesta Media writers have worked in the industries that they write about, and are qualified to provide credible content.
- Unlimited revisions – There are no limits to the number of revisions clients can demand to meet their content needs.
- Editing – Every single article is edited by Tempesta Media’s professional in-house editing team to ensure that the content matches the client’s voice, fulfills assignment guidelines, and is well-written.
- Voice Profile – The “voice” of a business refers to the communication style of its content. Tempesta Media writers will match a company’s voice to maintain brand consistency. Writers adhere to such guidelines in order to fulfill content goals.
- Personal account manager – An account manager is assigned to each client to ensure a constant exchange of information. The account manager is like your content marketing quarterback, optimizing your voice and writing team.
- Plagiarism screening – Content is screened to ensure that it is not duplicated or unoriginal. This saves your company from a potential lawsuit.
- SEO meta descriptions and keywords – Writers are trained to include meta descriptions and keywords that are relevant to the content. All content is optimized for SEO.
- Unlimited use of platform – Clients can use Tempesta Media’s proprietary content marketing platform and its technology for free. The platform is intuitive and easy to use. Finally, an all-inclusive content solution that can help you scale high-quality content.
Why other content marketing companies fall short when it comes to providing the quality you need
The problem with most content marketing companies is that they hardly ever deliver what they promised. Some of the typical reasons why people have bad experiences with other content marketing companies:
- Writers of varying quality – The writing quality varies from good to poor. The reason is that many companies hire freelance writers without vetting their qualifications. This often means that clients must request more revisions, and are lucky if those revisions are up to standard.
- Writers lack industry expertise – Many content writing companies hire one-size-fits-all writers who have no experience with specific industries. In this example, a legal expert could writing content for a medical device company. If your company is in a niche industry, it will be nearly impossible to get content that truly engages your specialized target audience.
- No voice profiles – Without understanding a client’s voice, it is impossible to create appropriate content for a target audience.
- Additional costs for editing and customer support – Many of these companies charge extra for revisions to content and editing, and require premier memberships for customer support. Think of this as the Spirit airlines of content marketing – you think you’ve secured a deal until you realize all the hidden costs that come into play.
- Not based in the U.S. – Some content writing companies are based overseas, which means English is not their first language. This will cause many communication problems and also affects content quality.
Unlike Tempesta Media, other content providers lack an easy-to-use technology platform and don’t provide clients with a personalized account manager who assures quality control, customer service satisfaction and consistent content delivery.
The problem with hiring freelance content writers
Opting for a content writing solution that includes a heavy reliance on freelancers is a losing proposition because many freelance writers are:
- Unreliable – What happens when a freelance writer decides not to deliver an article? Or becomes unresponsive?
- Poor time managers – Clients will spend a lot of time managing freelance writers to ensure they deliver content that adheres to an editorial calendar. It is nearly impossible to receive a guaranteed turnaround from freelance writers as they typically juggle many other clients and priorities.
- Lacking in editing skills – Freelance writers often lack the editing skills necessary to make revisions to content. Freelance writers don’t come with a full-service editing department to review content, which means that you could be responsible for the editing – a task that can be time-consuming.
- More likely to plagiarize – Writers who are not vetted often “borrow” content ideas and phrases from professionals, which leave clients vulnerable to plagiarism accusations, and a loss of credibility in their industry. In fact, a study found that plagiarized content on the internet increased from 25 percent in 2009 to 44 percent in 2011.
The importance of a content strategy for the future
Content marketing is here to stay, which means the best providers in the industry also help their clients develop a content strategy for the future.
Tempesta Media provides clients with a content strategy that includes:
- Creating a target audience – Who will consume the content and why?
- Determining best formats – Which type of content most effectively communicates a client’s culture and vision? Is it short blog pieces, long-form articles, white papers, e-guides or video tutorials?
- Determining publishing channels – What social media platforms are most appropriate for the content? For example, image-driven content like short-form videos and photos are ideal for Instagram, which has more than 800 million monthly active users and 8 million Instagram Business profiles. More telling, 25 percent of Instagram ads are single videos, and engagement levels are the highest for videos that are 30 seconds or shorter. The Tempesta content team understands how to create the appropriate content for social media platforms based on the marketing needs of each client.
- Content management plan – What is the content publishing schedule, and how will businesses analyze return on investment?
The importance of making a wise choice
Content marketing is a key driver of business success. It is important to choose a content marketing company that uses professional writers who deliver outstanding content on time, and will not consider a job completed until it meets a client’s needs.