Our Voice Profile questionnaire helps you define and articulate your company’s voice.
Your company has its own values, solutions, and perspectives that make you unique in what you do. They demonstrate how you can help your audience with their problems and what makes you different in your industry. These are the things that make up your company’s voice.
Here at Tempesta Media, we know that every piece of content you publish or message you share should personify that voice. Our proprietary Voice Profile questionnaire guides you through capturing it. It helps you detail all of the nuances that make your brand unique to ensure that your writers hit the right notes every time.
What kinds of information are included in your Voice Profile?
- About us. Who are you as a company, and what are your core values?
- What sets you apart? What makes you different from your competitors?
- Your audience. Tell us about your audience and who uses your product or service.
- What’s your style? Are you cutting-edge and forward-thinking, or do you see yourself more as the steady provider of dependability? Do you like things short and sweet? Do you prefer more of a storytelling feel?
- Your objectives. What are the business goals you want to achieve? More leads? Increased social media engagement?
- What tone do you want to take? Are you casual and welcoming or a formal representation of expertise and sophistication in your field? Somewhere in between?
- Sales pitch. Should your content be educational or take a more direct sales approach to introduce your product or service?
Your voice can be customized to each audience
We also know that even within the larger group of your audience, you need to take different approaches to ensure that your content targets the right message and the right priorities to resonate with a particular subsection of your main audience. Voice Profiles are perfect for this, as we can create a different profile for each target audience. You can select the appropriate one with just a click of a button to let your writers know which voice each piece of content should speak from.
Your Voice Profile grows with you
We don’t stop with just a questionnaire because we know that truly defining your voice goes beyond a short list of questions. That’s why your Voice Profile is designed to be a living document that grows with you. Your customer success manager will work with you to incorporate changes to your profile based on your feedback and trends in your revision requests.
We also recommend a review of your profile at least every six months to make sure that any branding changes your company has gone through are updated and your profile is accurate.
If you have any questions about your Voice Profile or how to create one, reach out to our customer support team or your customer success manager today.