You will manage relationships with new and existing B2B customers and serve as their primary point of contact within Tempesta Media. You will often interact with customers at multiple levels within the company, up to and including the C-level.
You will be responsible for effectively onboarding new customers to Tempesta Media, setting expectations for their experience with our content platform, providing ongoing account updates and answering inquiries from your clients.
You will also be expected to perform quarterly business reviews with each of your clients, cross selling other Tempesta Media products and services, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and high rate of renewal within your portfolio.
- Bachelor degree
- Experience managing businesses in at least one of these industries is preferred: Business Services, Financial Services, and Healthcare.
- Superior English communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively translate customer needs and coordinate internal Tempesta Media cross-departmental resources to fulfil them.
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRM system (with preference given to HubSpot).
- Driven to continually learn.
- Communicator: You possess superior communication skills and genuinely enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Continual Improvement: We are growing our team and building our company. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and will be excited to stay current in the practices of other top employers. We want you to bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new thoughts and share recommendations often. We have a high bar and will always look to raise it.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing drive and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.